Jade Ray’chel McFadden:
- recently completed her 7th year of successful teaching.
- has demonstrated her ability to successfully motivate various and diverse student groups; large and small, in the classroom and one-on-one, kindergarten through middle school.
- consistently exceeds school, district and state academic achievement goals through a strong understanding of effective instructional strategies, collaboration and data analysis.
- carries excellent rapport with a diverse student body, staff and parents.
- is regularly involved in academic enrichment activities for students of all achievement levels, including after-school tutoring, Gifted and Talented Education (GATE), math and spelling competitions.
- strives to be a great teacher.